- Vilnius - Kareivių g. 11A "RIMI" 8-655-77057
- Kaunas - 155 Savanorių Ave. 8-639-69600
- Klaipėda - Sausio 15-osios str. 13 8-647-07741
- Šiauliai - Gegužių g. 30 "Arena" 8-682-29052
We sell new and used computers at very good prices. For example. Thinkpad L13 i3 8gb 256ssd 13″ HD with warranty only €210 (normal price €600). For a list of new computers, see hereFor used or very slightly used ones, please contact us as for services.
- Laptops Asus, Apple, Dell, HP, Toshiba, etc.
- Stationary computers
- Apple computers (MacBook / iMac)
- Experienced computer experts.
- Always with a guarantee on everything.
- Friendly and smooth service.
- We look forward to seeing you!
How do I choose a new laptop?
There are several key factors to consider when choosing a laptop. First of all, it is important to understand your needs. Ask yourself what tasks you will use the laptop for, how much storage space you need and how long the battery needs to last.
Then think about your budget. There are laptops in every price range, so it is important to decide what your budget is. That way you don't waste time looking for laptops that don't fit your budget.
It is also important to consider the size and weight of the laptop. Laptops come in different sizes and weights, so depending on how often you plan to travel with your laptop, you may want to choose a lighter model.
Finally, decide what type of processor and operating system you need. Different processors have different performance characteristics, so choose the one that suits your needs. In addition, some laptops are compatible with certain operating systems and others are not, so make sure you check that the laptop you are considering is compatible with the operating system you need.
Taking these factors into account, you can find a laptop that suits your needs and is within your budget.